- The content of this website is for your general information use, and is not intended to be a substitute for mental health or professional treatment. The content of this website may change without prior notice.
- Neither the company or any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty with regard to the accuracy, performance, thorough nature, or suitability of the information provided on this site. You recognize that information on this site may contain some inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude any liability related to any errors or inaccuracies within the HCAD website to the entire extent permitted by law.
- You understand that any use of the materials on the HCAD website is at your own risk, and for which we will not be held liable. It is your own responsibility to make sure that this website, and its contents meet your own needs or requirements.
- Any unauthorized use of the HCAD website may lead to a legal claim for damages, and/or may constitute a criminal offense.
- The HCAD site may provide links to external sites. We only link to sites similar in content, and to which we believe you may have interest. Links are not necessarily indicative of endorsements, and we are not responsible for the websites you visit through any external links.
Any disputes arising from use of the HCAD website falls under the jurisdiction of the United States of America.